Arleigh Santoro | Long Term Property Manager
Arleigh Santoro has been Village Properties’ licensed property manager since 2002. Joining us in 1998 after a successful tenure in hotel management, Arleigh found a niche in long term rentals with a focus on tenant relations and tenant-landlord law. Arleigh oversees over 200 residential and commercial units in Bend, Sunriver and La Pine, with expertise in rural properties, complexes and furnished homes.
At Village Properties, Arleigh loves the feeling of family, the team environment and laughing with co-workers every day. Prior to joining the Village Properties team, Arleigh was the general manager of Best Western Inn & Suites in Bend and gained valuable skills in project management as an engineering change coordinator at Tektronix in Beaverton for 14 years.
Professional Achievements and Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Property Manager
- Current President of Central Oregon Rental Owners’ Association (COROA)
- Extensive knowledge of Oregon Tenant Landlord Law
- Oversees and conducts education and training classes and workshops for COROA
- Voting member of the Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA)
- Chair of the ORHA monthly newsletter
When she’s not rocking the Central Oregon rental world, Arleigh – an Oregon native who has lived in Central Oregon since 1991 – loves cooking, gardening, hiking, kayaking and camping the high desert with her family and friends. A seasoned writer of poetry, short stories and newsletter articles, Arleigh is currently writing her first children’s book.