Village Properties at Sunriver
Long Term Rentals in Sunriver
For over 30 years Village Properties at Sunriver has provided full service and placement service options for homeowners. Our dedicated Long Term Rental Department expects nothing less than to provide superb customer service, with a belief in quality service that ensures a high percentage of repeat and referral business.
When your home joins our Long Term Rental Program you will receive the quality of service you deserve. Many of our residential rentals have been on our program for over 20 years. With experienced management, leasing, accounting and home care staffing, we work hard to promote and protect your home and interest.
- Village Properties has a dedicated team that will work hard on your behalf to market and maintain your long term rentals in Sunriver, as well as in Bend and La Pine.
- Our team which includes a licensed Property Manager and experienced Leasing Specialist has vast and complete knowledge of Tenant/Landlord laws to stay on top of changes that affect the housing industry.
- Village Properties at Sunriver specializes in single and multi-family units, rural properties, as well as commercial property management in Bend, Sunriver and La Pine.
- Our marketing framework includes print media, website presence as well as social media. Your home may be featured in the Bend Rental Guide, on Facebook, Craigslist, Village Properties.com and many other popular sites.
- High quality photographs will be taken at no additional cost to you and quality marketing flyers will be created to give a clear vision to potential tenants.
- Members of many local and State organizations, including Central Oregon Rental Owners’ Association, of which our licensed Property Manager is the current President, and representative for the Oregon Rental Housing Association. Association benefits include:
Legislative Advocacy and alerts
Access to the most up to date rental forms and Landlord/Tenant laws
Local and statewide networking
Close relationships with local property management companies and real estate firms resulting in referrals
- State of the art software that includes owner portal links, direct deposit of rental income and mobile inspection capabilities, as well as detailed income and expense reports and the assurance of complete screening of prospective tenants.
- Bill pay services are available. Let us handle your utility payments during your rental vacancies.
- In house maintenance and housekeeping for prompt and complete attention to property needs and scheduling of annual services.
- Preferred vendor relationships for specialty services.
- Owners receive a 10% discount off vacation rentals. When you come to visit your rental property, why not stay at a Village Properties vacation rental.
- Tool loaner program – when owner’s come to work on their rental property, we have tools available so you don’t have to haul that power washer or ladder in the back end of your car.
The Long Term Team
Long Term Property Manager
Arleigh Santoro has been Village Properties’ licensed property manager since 2002. Joining us in 1998 after a successful tenure in hotel management, Arleigh found a niche in long term rentals with a focus on tenant relations and tenant-landlord law. She oversees more than 200 residential and commercial units in Bend, Sunriver and La Pine, with expertise in rural properties, complexes and furnished homes. An active member of the Central Oregon Rental Owners Association (COROA), Arleigh became a sitting board member in 2013 and Secretary in 2014. She serves as the backup representative for the legislative and tenant coalition meetings in Salem. When she’s not rocking the Central Oregon rental world, Arleigh – an Oregon native who has lived in Central Oregon since 1991 – loves hiking, kayaking and camping the high desert with her family.
Ashley Rockwell has worked in residential long term management for over five years, most recently coming to Village Properties as our leasing specialist. Alongside her work with our long term properties, she continues to work independently, representing and negotiating on behalf of landlords in eviction cases. She took her Masters Degree in real estate management at Drexel University, making her one of the few property management professionals on the West Coast with that qualification. Although she grew up in Idaho, Ashley was born here in Oregon and spent her childhood vacationing in Sunriver, where her family lives. Her first degree was in anthropology, and she still has a passion for history – along with hiking the great Oregon outdoors.
Long Term Accountant
Canda Kastel has been the Long Term Accountant at Village Properties for over four years. She has 22 years in bookkeeping and collection experience and concurrently has owned her own bookkeeping business for the last 10 years. Before focusing on bookkeeping she became a Certified Professional Collection Specialist in 1994 and also a sitting board member for the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals. With her knowledge and experience of credit and collections Canda purchased Northwest Mortgage Reporting, Inc which provided credit reports for mortgage companies, property management companies and private landlords from 1999-2002. She has lived in and enjoyed the Central Oregon area for the last 34 years (19 of them here in Sunriver). Outside the office she loves camping, hiking and floating the Deschutes River with her husband, kids and two dogs, and also enjoys writing for her beauty and lifestyle blog.
The Legal Side
Need an up-to-date copy of Oregon’s landlord-tenant law? We’ve got you covered.