“We are excited for the 5th Annual Oregon Cancer Bike Out. Not only are the trails an outstanding, fun adventure: but they are in the heart of beautiful Central Oregon! The annual event will take place in the crystal mountain lake country, where lava flowed hundreds and thousands of years old, at Wanoga Sno Park & Elk Lake Resort. You will get more than your money’s worth, while fighting all forms of cancer and and raising money for support and education. It’s impact on those you care about and love is priceless.
The 5th Annual Oregon Cancer Bike Out is a full day of Mountain Biking fun! Race your bike down the thrilling trails at Wanoga Sno-Park, one of Central Oregon’s best trail system outside of Bend. Trails for this year’s event include Funner, Tiddlywinks, Tyler’s Traverse, and Lower Storm King.
These single-track trails are “mostly” downhill. Each ride offers more than 1,400 vertical feet of descent. The recommended rider ability is intermediate, but for those who want to undergo more of a “hair raising experience” there are a number of advanced options available. Funner and Tiddlywinks have become the trails of choice for Bend’s most popular events, Oregon Enduro, Pickett’s Charge, and Blitz To The Barrel to name a few.
Shuttle and optional guided services will be provided to assure this event can offer you the best gravity assisted experience ever.
Event registration includes:
- Shuttle rides provided by Cog Wild and Yakima for the duration of the event. 10 am – 4 pm.
- Coaches to provide guided group rides (optional)
- Hydration, Snacks, and Lunch at Wanoga Sno-Park
- Dinner and Reception at Elk Lake Resort following the rides sponsored by 10 Barrel Brewery
- T-Shirt & event swag
- Silent Auction at reception at Elk Lake Resort
- Register at: https://www.active.com/bend-or/cycling/mountain-biking/oregon-cancer-bike-out-bend-2017