61615 Athletic Club Drive
Bend, OR 97702
The High Cascades 100 is the largest single-day endurance mountain bike event on the West Coast. This race begins at the Athletic Club of Bend and wanders through the fantastic scenery of the High Cascades.
- Great Course and Aid Support (Race starts at 5:30 from the Athletic Club of Bend)
- Beautiful Bend Oregon (bring the whole family)
- Multiple aid stations with mechanical support and lube from Sagebrush Cycles of Bend (We are fast!) and amazing medical and communication support from ARES and Adventure Medics of Bend.
- Stay at MT Bachelor Village in Bend with special rates while they last and save time and energy as you roll to the start line. Please reserve soon and check out the awesome cancelation policy they have. DONT WAIT
- Singletrack/75 Miles of it!
- Custom T-shirt and Socks, Pint Glass, Water Bottle and more including and Beverage Support
- Special Racing for COTA entry to support this great local mountain bike trail group
- Finisher Growler for your 10 Barrel Brewing beverages!
- NUE Series, so only the best competition!
- Cash purse minimum $3000.00 equal purse top 5 for men and women