700 NW Bond St
St Patrick’s Day Across the Land will be celebrated the entire weekend at McMenamins. Don’t miss their Irish food & drink specials plus fantastic live music. McMenamins knows how to DO St. Patrick’s Day. Bring your Passport to get the green just-for-fun stamp, just for stopping by! Check it out:
Food & Drink Specials:
- McMenamins Irish Stout – Pouring exclusively on our ‘Nitro’ taps through March, Sláinte!
- Irish Coffee – Featuring El Salvador Las Isabellas roasted coffee, Jameson Irish Whiskey & whipped cream
- MacSleyne Irish Stew – Traditional lamb stew with hearty vegetables & barley served with soda bread & butter
- Irish Reuben – Hot corned beef, Swiss cheese, buttermilk coleslaw & mustard sauce on grilled rye bread with your choice of fresh-cut fries or tots
- Workingman’s Corned Beef & Cabbage – With Hammerhead Ale, red potatoes & carrots served with soda bread & butter
Live Music Including: Tony Smiley, Bend Fire Pipe and Drums, Five Pint Mary, Cedar Teeth, Leadbetter Duo, Tollrunners, MOsley WOtta with Cosmonautical & Sleepy, Fiddlplay, Hutch and Gentry, Cascade Highland Piper, Whistlin Rufus, Thomas T and the Blue Chips, Broken Down Guitars, & Coyote Willow.
Links: https://www.mcmenamins.com/events/199650-st-patricks-day-across-the-land, https://www.mcmenamins.com/events/199651-st-patricks-day-across-the-land, https://www.mcmenamins.com/events/199652-st-patricks-day-across-the-land
Location: Father Luke’s Room
Time: 7pm – 10pm