A phenomenal place to drink a beer or two this summer is by visiting Oregon. That’s because of The Bend Ale Trail. It’s home to some of the best stretches of breweries in the state. You can start and end your adventure along the ale trail in Sunriver, Oregon, with Village Properties at Sunriver. We are about 20 minutes from Bend, Oregon, which allows you safe transportation to and from any of the breweries below. The Bend Ale Trail features 30 breweries. We’ll highlight some of the best breweries you can’t pass by.
- Sunriver Brewing Company: The best place to start is in our backyard in Sunriver. This is an awesome place to grab to eat and enjoy a beer by the campfire.
- Worthy Brewing Company: This a Bend, Oregon, brewery focusing on sustainability. They have two locations in Bend; the brewpub and the beers and burgers location.
- Spider City Brewing: Spider City Brewing has a great selection of covering IPAs, stouts, pale ales, and more.
- Silver Moon Brewing: Silver Moon Brewing is an excellent option for brewing with lots of energy. Check out their events calendar or stop in and marvel at the interior art.
- Goodlife Brewing Company: Goodlife Brewing Company offers an excellent selection of well-balanced beers. Try their award-winning Sweet As! Pacific Ale.
Drink Your Way Through The Bend Ale Trail
This is the best summer activity that you can do in Oregon. The best way to experience The Bend Ale Trail is by starting at Village Properties At Sunriver. We feature some of the best amenities and rooms in the Sunriver and Bend, Oregon, area. Have the best time possible by booking directly with us. To hear more about our accommodations, reach out to us at 1-844-458-4433. Or book with us online.