Village Properties at Sunriver
Long Term Rentals in Sunriver & Property Management in Sunriver
For over 30 years Village Properties at Sunriver has provided full service and placement service options for homeowners. Our dedicated Long Term Rental Department expects nothing less than to provide superb customer service, with a belief in quality service that ensures a high percentage of repeat and referral business.
When your home joins our Long Term Rental Program you will receive the quality of service you deserve. Many of our residential rentals have been on our program for over 20 years. With experienced management, leasing, accounting and home care staffing, we work hard to promote and protect your home and interest.
- Village Properties has a dedicated property management team that will work hard on your behalf to market and maintain your long term rentals in Sunriver, as well as in Bend and La Pine.
- Our team which includes a licensed Property Manager and experienced Leasing Specialist has vast and complete knowledge of Tenant/Landlord laws to stay on top of changes that affect the housing industry.
- Village Properties at Sunriver specializes in single and multi-family units, rural properties, as well as commercial property management in Bend, Sunriver and La Pine.
- Our marketing framework includes print media, website presence as well as social media. Your home may be featured in the Bend Rental Guide, on Facebook, Craigslist, Village Properties.com and many other popular sites.
- High quality photographs will be taken at no additional cost to you and quality marketing flyers will be created to give a clear vision to potential tenants.
- Members of many local and State organizations, including Central Oregon Rental Owners’ Association.
Association benefits include:
Legislative Advocacy and alerts
Access to the most up to date rental forms and Landlord/Tenant laws
Local and statewide networking
Close relationships with local property management companies and real estate firms resulting in referrals
- State of the art software that includes owner portal links, direct deposit of rental income and mobile inspection capabilities, as well as detailed income and expense reports and the assurance of complete screening of prospective tenants.
- Bill pay services are available. Let us handle your utility payments during your rental vacancies.
- In house maintenance and housekeeping for prompt and complete attention to property needs and scheduling of annual services.
- Preferred vendor relationships for specialty services.
- Owners receive a 10% discount off vacation rentals. When you come to visit your rental property, why not stay at a Village Properties vacation rental.
- Tool loaner program – when owner’s come to work on their rental property, we have tools available so you don’t have to haul that power washer or ladder in the back end of your car.
The Long Term Team
Long Term Accountant
Canda Kastel has been the Long Term Accountant at Village Properties for over four years. She has 22 years in bookkeeping and collection experience and concurrently has owned her own bookkeeping business for the last 10 years. Before focusing on bookkeeping she became a Certified Professional Collection Specialist in 1994 and also a sitting board member for the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals. With her knowledge and experience of credit and collections, Canda purchased Northwest Mortgage Reporting, Inc which provided credit reports for mortgage companies, property management companies and private landlords from 1999-2002. She has lived in and enjoyed the Central Oregon area for the last 34 years (19 of them here in Sunriver). Outside the office she loves camping, hiking and floating the Deschutes River with her husband, kids and two dogs, and also enjoys writing for her beauty and lifestyle blog.
Roseana Lagunas has recently come to Village Properties at Sunriver as a Leasing Specialist after several years in property management. With experience in accounts receivable as well as on-site management, Roseana brings over 6 years of hands on experience. Roseana’s bubbly personality coupled with her experience in tenant relations makes her a great resource for tenants as they navigate the rental process from application to move-in.
Roseana is easy going, compassionate, hospitable and loves meeting new people. When not working Roseana loves to enjoy all the beauty and activities Central Oregon has to offer. From volunteering at fundraisers and festivals to enjoying outdoor activities such as biking and snowboarding, Roseana is always ready for an adventure.
Justin Lovejoy has joined the Village Properties at Sunriver team as a Leasing Specialist. New to Central Oregon after relocating from Eugene Oregon, Justin and his family have settled into their new home in La Pine. Justin brings a depth of experience working with St. Vincent De Paul assisting families with low income housing needs as well as direct experience with the Lane County Housing Authority. Justin and his wife Heidy have two small children and are excited about all that Central Oregon has to offer their family.
An avid fisherman and outdoor enthusiast, Justin can be found spending his weekends taking his son and daughter out to the many local lakes, parks and campgrounds. Justin has a quick wit and fun sense of humor.
The Legal Side
Need an up-to-date copy of Oregon’s landlord-tenant law? We’ve got you covered.