The holidays are a busy time of the year. So take some of the holiday planning off of your plate and book a Thanksgiving or Christmas family getaway to Central Oregon. There is plenty to do in Sunriver, like ice skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides and more. Village Properties at Sunriver has you in mind. This Holiday season, Village Properties at Sunriver has an exclusive offer for guests who book with us directly.
Thanksgiving + Christmas Promotion – 10% off
As a special offering to show our guests how honored Village Properties at Sunriver is to host you for Thanksgiving and Christmas, get 10% off your booking. This promo code can be used for vacation rental reservations with arrival dates between Nov. 23 – 26 and Dec. 21 – 26.
Promo code: HOLIDAY10
The weekend before Thanksgiving, Sunriver residents and guests gather for an epic tree-lighting ceremony and fireworks show. In addition, you can join in on a visit from Santa, live music, train rides, telescope viewings, hot cocoa, putt-putt, holiday shopping, and more.
Things To Do In Sunriver For Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is one of the best times to bring the entire family together. During your Thanksgiving vacation with Village Properties at Sunriver, join the local festivities of the area!
- Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet at Sunriver Resort
- Thanksgiving weekend Brunch at Sunriver Resort, which runs from Fri – Sun Nov. 25-27, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. Reservations required. Please call 541-593-3740 to reserve.
- Thanksgiving ends with a visit from Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Sit with the Claus’ and get some memorable family photos.
Things To Do In Sunriver For Christmas
Sunriver transforms into a Winter Wonderland with a fresh coat of snow that the pine-forested landscape of Central Oregon. In addition to the magical ambiance the winter scenery provides, there are plenty of events and things to do for a family Christmas visit to Sunriver. Here are some of the best attractions to do on your holiday getaway to Central Oregon.
- Cut Your Own Christmas Tree: Christmas tree cutting in the Deschutes National Forest has been a Sunriver tradition for years and a cherished holiday ritual for local families. Purchase your Christmas tree permit at Merchant Trader Gift Shop for $5 per tree.
- Gingerbread Junction at Sunriver: Groups and individuals in the community build spectacular gingerbread houses to put on display for the month of December. The houses are on display in the Abbot Room of the Sunriver Lodge. It is free and open to the public.
- Ice Skating at The Village at Sunriver: The ice arena is a longtime favorite for the holidays. Ice skating is a treat loved by all members of the family. For open hours or more information, call 541-593-5948.
Get into the Holiday Spirit in Sunriver
We understand that the challenges facing Oregon families this year may leave you feeling uninspired. End the year on a high note, and take advantage of the rich holiday spirit of Sunriver this season. Whether you come for the ice skating, winter sleigh rides, or the visit from Santa Claus, a vacation rental with Village Properties at Sunriver will make the perfect cozy home base for your Central Oregon winter getaway. To hear more about our accommodations or have us walk you through your Oregon getaway, reach out to us at 1-844-458-4433. Or book with us online.