When preparing your rental vacation property for new guests, it’s crucial to have the essentials covered when managing a rental property. One thing that makes all the difference compared to your competition is outstanding and essential amenities upfront. See some examples at Village Properties at Sunriver, in Central Oregon, if you are looking for ideas. We’ll cover some of the essentials you should mention for managing a rental property.
- Basic toiletries: One of the most critical and essential things to offer in your vacation rental. Remember soap, shampoo, conditioner, towels, and toilet paper.
- Wifi and streaming: Guests usually expect wifi for their smartphones and more. In addition, if the weather is ideal, guests will want to watch TV and stream entertainment if the weather is rainy.
- Offline enjoyment: Outside of streaming content online, you must include things to do offline. Think of having stuff like board games, cards, puzzles, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Accidents happen, so you will want to stock plenty of ways to tidy your vacation rental. This includes things like dish soap, paper towels, and a vacuum.
- Kitchen supplies: Stock your kitchen with essentials like plates, glasses, silverware, and basic cooking utensils.
- Informative house rules: Provide clear house rules to your guests. You will need to address this upfront and again when your guests check-in. Provide check-in and check-out times, noise restrictions, and other important local ordinances.
Cover Your Essentials
These are some things that you will want to remember when you are managing your rental property. Check out the vacation rental properties on Village Properties at Sunriver for a better idea. To hear more about our Sunriver and Caldera Springs property management services, contact our Vacations Property Manager, Nicole McClure, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 541-749-1268.