The additional income from owning a vacation rental property can significantly benefit you. However, before you take the plunge into the world of vacation rental ownership, there are some essential things to know about how to manage a rental property. Village Properties at Sunriver can help you through the process if you follow these simple rules.
- Take some time to research the market. Depending on where you own your rental property, you are going to need to know what your guests are going to want.
- This leads to getting a proper understanding of the location too. Reading through the Village Properties at Sunriver blog, you can get started understanding the Sunriver, OR, area. In addition, you can check out Visit Central Oregon for more information on the surrounding attractions.
- Take advantage of the seasons. Central Oregon has varied interests and events depending on the season. For example, prepare your vacation rental for winter sports and activities when the weather is cooler. Our full-time maintenance, housekeeping, quality control, laundry, and hot tub technician teams operate out of our centrally located Sunriver office building which can help you get the most out of your vacation rental.
- Provide necessary amenities. This would include wifi, a fully equipped kitchen, bedding, and towels. If you are a pet-friendly vacation rental, make sure that waste bags, food and water dishes, and a spare leash are available. Village Properties at Sunriver lists unique properties for people looking for a hot tub, air conditioning, EV chargers, and more.
- Take lots of photos. Our Crossover program is a unique opportunity for homeowners to reap the benefits of a vacation rental during the peak tourist season and a long-term rental for the off-season. Every home receives professional photography and a unique property description for online marketability.
Learn Even More About Making The Most Money
This is just a sampling of what Village Properties at Sunriver can provide for your vacation rental property. Visit our website for more information about our Crossover Program, see other vacation rentals, the Homeowner Portal, and more. To hear more about our Sunriver and Caldera Springs property management services, reach out to our Vacations Property Manager, Nicole McClure, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 541-749-1268.